- Enrolment Agency M/s. FINO PayTech will visit all CHCs, PHCs and the hospitals (both public and private) for enrolling Nurses Data.
- Nurses who have enrolled themselves through internet at http://nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in will have to visit respective State Nursing Councils for the purpose of Aadhaar based biometric authentication. M/s. FINO PayTech will not do their Aadhaar based biometric authentication.
NRTS Data correction procedure
[Click here for Hindi version]
It is brought to the notice of those nurses who have enrolled through M/S FINO the enrolment agency for NRTS and later, on verification it is found that some of the nurse?s data particularly the scanned copies of the certificates are not clearly readable. Therefore the following procedure is worked out to get the data from those nurses only.
- M/s FINO the enrolment agency will send the whats-app message from 91-9769525411 Mobile number only to those nurses whose uploaded scannedcertificates are not readable.The message will be as follows:
I'm Ms Limbu B writing this message from Fino PayTech Ltd. On behalf of INC, requesting you to please provide following scanned copies of original documents, It?s required for correction of your NRTS enrolment against SNC registration No.XXXXX.
- Name of Certifiacte-1 (Document)
- Name of Certifiacte-2 (Document)
- Name of Certifiacte-3 (Document)
Please send documents on email ID "firstname.lastname@example.org" only, while sending mail please don't forget to add your SNC registration number in subject line.
On receipt of the requisite documents, it will be rectified in the NRTS Software.
On rectification that NUID card and Nurse Passbook will be provided.
*Note:- Only those Nurses should send the above data who receive above message from 91-9769525411