Attention of Nurses Invited
[Click here for Hindi version]
The immediate attention of those nurses who have registered themselves in the Nurses Registration & Tracking System (NRTS) at http://nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in is invited that, their Aadhaar based biometric authentication will be done at respective State Nursing Councils. For this, they should contact their respective State Nursing Councils with a prior appointment. Till the appointment is taken, no Nurse should directly visit the State Nursing Council for this purpose. If any clarification/ errors you encounter with respect to NRTS, you are requested to submit the same by clicking on the button "HELPDESK".
- Enrolment Agency M/s. FINO PayTech will visit all CHCs, PHCs and the hospitals (both public and private) for enrolling Nurses Data.
- Nurses who have enrolled themselves through internet at http://nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in will have to visit respective State Nursing Councils for the purpose of Aadhaar based biometric authentication. M/s. FINO PayTech will not do their Aadhaar based biometric authentication.
Objectives of Nurses Registration & Tracking System (NRTS)
- Free Enrolment of Nurses ? Hassel free registration and linked with Aadhaar based biometric authentication.
- Simplified Registration and has integrated uniform system across the country.
- Empower Nurses with National Unique Identity Number (NUID).
- Renewal of licence once in five years linked with 150 hours of Continuing Nursing Education (CNE).
- Candidates getting NUID Card will get the incentive of 30 hours of CNE for the first time.
- Facilitate for effective manpower planning for policy makers at State and National level.
- Uniform issuance of Nurse Passbook comprising of complete history of Nurse Midwifery