Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the contents on this Portal, the same should not be construed as accurate reproduction of the text for use for any legal purposes. DeitY and NIC accept no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. In no event, DeitY or NIC will be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from use of this Portal, including, without limitation, any fault, virus, error, omission, interruption or delay, with respect thereto, indirect or remote. The use of website is of the user's sole risk. User specifically acknowledges and agrees that DeitY and NIC are not liable for any conduct of any user. Any disputes arising out of these terms and conditions, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India. The content on this site is the property of the Indian Nursing Council, and the respective State Nursing councils. for any discrepancies in the data may contact INC or respective State Nursing Councils.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of NRTS's Website, located at https://nrts.indiannursingcouncil.gov.in/.
Unless otherwise stated, NRTS and/or its licensor's own the intellectual property rights for all material on Nurses Registration and Tracking System. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Nurses Registration and Tracking System for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Nurses Registration and Tracking System
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Nurses Registration and Tracking System
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Nurses Registration and Tracking System
- Redistribute content from Nurses Registration and Tracking System
- All Government agencies at Central and State level.
- Nursing colleges/Institutions both Pubic & Private.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Payment of Fee, Cancellation and Refunds Policy
- Registration fee:- Rs. 1000/- for ANM and Rs. 2000/- for GNM/BSc
- Reciprocal Registration fee:- Rs. 1000/-
- Renewal of Registration fee:- Rs. 500/ -
- Additional/Higher Qualification Registration fee:- Rs. 1000/-
- Delay in Reciprocal of Registration for more than 3 months: Rs. 5000/-
- Delay in Renewal of Registration for more than 6 months: Rs. 5000-
There is no refund policy for Registration services. The refund is given only in the case of double payment by any one after producing the same in writing to the council. We issue refunds for such double payment within 30 days of the original request of the same.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving our services.